What you'll learn:
Implement and Practice Object Oriented Programming
Learn about Typescript and Webpack
All about variables, functions, objects and arrays
Any programming language knowledge
Basic web browser knowledge
Bejeweled was created as an in-browser game in the early 2000s. It’s similar to Candy Crush where you have to match three jewels in a row to score points.
2048 is an addicting game that allows you to use your arrow keys to move tiles around in a grid. The idea is to merge tiles until they equal 2048.
1. Hill climbing game: Famous android game but its idea of making vehicle move in hills is never old when it comes to web. We uses different concepts such as webpack, and physics module from phaser library to make this game.
2. Platformer 2D: we will have detail idea about sprites and how to use them in our games. We will create map (environment) and players from scratch. Different levels will be made and triggers/colliders will be added to make player change from one level to another.
3. Basics of Phaser library: Different programs to load images, follow camera, loading animations will be created.
I really enjoyed creating this course. Hope you will also have fun learning. See you at the class!
Who this course is for:
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 47 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion