How to Write a Winning Business Plan in 2 Hours
Includes 10 amazing ready-to-use templates - 6 business plan templates and 4 executive summary templates
How to Write a Winning Business Plan in 2 Hours udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Know the true purpose of a business plan and the common misconceptions about it.
Learn the dos and don’ts of a business plan.
Discover the different types and formats of business plans from short to the long version and more.
- Learn what is an executive summary and how to write one.
- Understand the best sequence for a business plan table of contents for different scenarios.
- Learn with great business plan examples from billion-dollar companies and witness how they convey their business to investors via their pitch decks.
- Discover bad examples of business plans from existing companies and what you should not follow.
- Learn important business plan concepts from examples, such as total addressable market (TAM), serviceable addressable market (SAM) and serviceable obtainable market (SOM).
- Learn by example on how to value your company via pre-money and post-money valuations and which is best to use.
- Microsoft Word and Powerpoint or its open-source equivalents like Libre Office. This is to view the templates.
- No business experience is required
Writing a business plan is usually the first few things a business owner would do when starting a company, especially when raising funds. This course shall teach you how to write a business plan from scratch with real-life examples from billion-dollar companies (unicorns). It guides you right from the start from understanding the true purpose of a business plan to analyzing good and bad examples of business plans from established companies and startups. It also offers 10 amazing ready-to-use templates for you to use for free.
The instructor has written over 25 business plans and provides practical real-life insights into writing a winning business plan
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write an effective business plan
2 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion