Ultimate Investment Banking Course
Master all the Financial Markets concepts : Stocks, Bonds, Options, Swap, Greeks, Hedging Stategies, Banking Regulations
Ultimate Investment Banking Course udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Investment Banking Operations
- Learn about how Capital Markets Operations and Investment Banks work.
- Learn about how the Trade Life Cycle works in Investment Banking, and then try it out for yourself.
- What happens in the back office? How do trades get prematched, how do they get settled, and how do they get matched again?
- Learn about the different types of Derivative Instruments that can be used to make money.
- Make sure you know about different types of Corporate Actions and how they can affect you and your company.
- Make sure you know about the SWIFT messages that are used to settle trade deals.
- Basic knowledge of different terms used in the financial world
You need to know some basics about Finance and Capital Markets (Equities, Fixed Income and Derivative products)
For people who want to get jobs in investment banking or learn about different parts of investment banking, this course is for them!
In this course, you can learn more about the end of a trade or other parts of Investment Banking operations if you already work in one of these fields.
Learn about Secondary Markets and how important they are.
Find out why secondary markets are important and what they can do for you.
Learn about how a trade goes from beginning to end, and how it moves through different parts of the Investment Bank.
Take a look at how the different parts of the office work and what each person does.
– Learn about Order Routing & Execution, Trade Confirmation & Validation, and Trade Settlement and Reconciliation in Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office. You’ll also learn about standard SWIFT messages used in trade Settlement and Reconciliation.
Learn about different types of Derivatives, how Derivatives work, and how Derivatives work with examples of Derivatives so you can better understand them.
Learn about different types of corporate actions and how they affect the Depository, the Cash component, and the internal systems of the company.
In this course, you will learn how to do well in interviews in the Investment Banking field when you’re done with it.
That’s not all: This class can help you with your job at an Investment Bank, too!
Who this course is for:
- They are people who want to learn about different parts of Investment Bank Operations.
- Job seekers who want to move into the Investment Banking field from other fields.
- They are people who want to learn more about how the end to end Trade Life Cycles work in the Investment Bank business.
- Job seekers who want to work in capital markets operations or investment banking: front office, middle office, and back-office jobs.
1.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion