MySQL Complete Masterclass™ | SQL Beginner – Expert Bootcamp
SQL for Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Management, Real-World Projects Report w/ Tableau & Python..
MySQL Complete Masterclass™ | SQL Beginner – Expert Bootcamp udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Write complex queries with View, Stored Procedure, Trigger, Transaction, User-defined Function, Session, Table Locking and many more
Start from beginner level to expert level and build real-world report with SQL
Use Python to create databases, tables and write queries. Use tableau to report your data
Write complex queries to retrieve information from single and across multiple tables by using Nested & Correlated Subqueries
Write complex queries to retrieve data across multiple tables by using Left, Right, Inner and Full Outer joins queries
Learn by doing tons of real-world SQL projects, challenges & assignment with solutions
Learn to use complex sorting, filtering, extracting and aggregating queries to analyse data
Pass your next BI , Data Analysts and Data Science Interviews and Vivas
This SQL MySQL tutorial cover SQL Foundations, SQL beginners, SQL intermediate and SQL expert levels training
Join and retrieve data from One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten tables
No programming experience is needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
No paid software required – everything will be done with MySQL Workbench (which is free)
A Mac laptop/iMac or a Windows PC
I’ll walk you through, step-by-step on how to get MySQL Workbence installed and set up
This SQL MySQL tutorial will move you from zero to hero
I’ll walk you through on how to get MySQL Connector to run with Python
Hello and welcome to MySQL Complete Masterclass™ | SQL Beginner->Expert Bootcamp
Learn and understand the skills you need to become a master of SQL & MySQL using real-world projects. Learn to build real-life data analytic reports with complex queries. Start learning from scratch to advanced topics in SQL with Instructor support: Ask questions and get quick responses.
This course is updated frequently with new lessons, projects, and resources!
- For Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Level (such as SQL fundamentals, SQL essential, intermediary SQL & advanced SQL).
- This course is for you if you are tired of SQL courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
- This course is for you if you want to build a real-world database, reports, projects with SQL & connect to Python.
- This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of SQL queries including complex and advanced queries.
- This course is for you if you want to learn MySQL by doing exciting real-life challenges that will distinguish you from the crowd.
- This course is for you if you want to learn Advanced SQL for Business Analysis, Marketing, and Data Management.
- This course is for you if you’ve discovered without SQL you can’t do much with data analytic, data science, machine learning, AI, or become a better developer.
- This course is for you if you want to master SQL which you can also use for Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Lite, and PostgreSQL.
- This MySQL tutorial course is for you if you plan to pass SQL Interview for Data, Business, and Financial Analytics, Data Science, Data Modeller, & Database administration.
- This course will teach you in detail such as stored procedures, view, transactions, functions, nested and correlated subquery, and several other tips you don’t in other MySQL courses.
This course covers all the following (and many more) both the theory, practical with hands-on exercises with the solutions:
- Introduction to SQL
- Installation MySQL
- Select Statement
- Data Types
- Insert Query
- Candidate, Surrogate, Primary, Alternative & Foreign Key
- Primary and Foreign Key Constraints | Alter Table
- Alias (AS)
- Concat Function
- Order By Keyword
- Limit Clause
- Order By & Rand Function
- Where Clause
- Update Statement & Replace Function
- Select Distinct Statement
- Format Function
- Group By Statement | Aggregate
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Self Join
- Two Tables Join
- Three Tables Join
- Four Tables Join
- Five Tables Join
- Six Tables Join
- Seven Tables Join
- Eight Tables Join
- Nine Tables Join
- Ten Tables Join
- Offset & Limit
- Case Function
- Cast Function
- Nested & Correlated Subqueries
- Subqueries & Exits Operator
- String Function
- Table Locking
- Stored Procedures (Stored Routines)
- User-Defined Functions (Stored Routine)
- Combining SQL and Python
- Combining SQL and Tableau
- Research Data Set – Real-World Datasets
- CAR SHOP DATA SET – Real-World Datasets
- CAMERA SUPPLIERS – Real-World Datasets
With all of the above and many more plus the support, assistance, and guidance of the instructor throughout this complete high-quality guide you will gain numerous skills that will boost your career.
Your understanding of SQL through MySQL is highly valuable.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional desiring to gain more knowledge in SQL, this course is for you. You will be learning from experts with over two decades of experience.
What are you waiting for, enrol now and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- All Levels – Beginners, Intermediate & Experts
20 hours on-demand video
14 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion