PSpice Simulation For Electronic Circuits: Learn PSpice Now!
A PSpice Tutorial for Beginners. Simulate Analog Electronic Circuits Using OrCAD Capture CIS PSpice Simulation Tools
PSpice Simulation For Electronic Circuits: Learn PSpice Now! udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Simulate a switched-mode power supply (buck) converter circuit
Build electrical circuit drawings in professional industry standard software, OrCAD Capture fundamentals, PSPICE fundamentals
Simulate electrical and electronic circuits using the power of PSPICE software
Verify circuit theory through simulation
Knowledge: You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level
Knowledge: A basic and introductory understanding of electrical circuits
Tools: You should have the ability to install software on your PC
Tools: A PC with a minimum of: 4 GB of RAM and 60 GB of Hard Drive storage
Tools: Strongly Recommended 8 GB of RAM
Verify that your operational amplifier and power switching converter circuits will actually work.
Understand how to use PSpice for basic circuit analysis. Verify your hand calculations and homework in Circuits 1 and Circuits 2 class.
A tutorial in PSpice for analog circuits. Learn the basics of circuit simulation using Cadence Design System’s powerful simulation software.
Who this course is for:
- This course will be useful to college students studying electrical and hardware engineering, electronic hobbyists and tinkerers, hardware design engineers who have experience with other PCB design tools such as LTSpice, Altium, Mentor Graphics, AutoDesk Eagle, Diptrace and KiCAD
- Anyone who wants to learn PSPICE for electrical circuit simulation
- Anyone who wants to understand the basics of electrical circuit simulation
- Persons who have a lot of trouble getting the PSPICE simulations to work
- Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Senior electrical engineering university students
- Graduate students in electrical engineering
5 hours on-demand video
32 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion