WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course
WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course udemy course free download
What you'll learn:
- Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer
- Easily create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn't look like generic Bootstrap websites!)
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a Custom WordPress Theme
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites
- Fully understand how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress
- Allow your clients to update their websites by themselves by creating user accounts
- Have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP (all courses I offer)
- Have access to a code editor, free or otherwise. I suggest Coda 2, as that's the editor I use exclusively.
- An Internet connection is required.
- A fresh copy of Bootstrap and WordPress (we will go over this in the beginning of the course).
- Download & Install MAMP (or alternatives — we cover this in the course)
- Your favourite drink.
Are you ready to supercharge your Web Development Skills and learn how to build beautiful, custom and responsive WordPress Themes & Websites?
Join Brad Hussey in the completely updated for 2022 version of his popular WordPress Theme Development Udemy Course, (a.k.a. Bootstrap to WordPress).
By the end of the course, Brad Hussey will walk you step-by-step through building and launching beautiful & responsive, complete WordPress website from scratch.
In the process, you will:
Learn how to convert any static HTML & CSS website into a dynamic WordPress theme
Start theming with Bootstrap, the most popular mobile responsive web design framework in the world
Learn how to install WordPress easily on any computer in as little as 2-minutes, so you can practice building WordPress websites without paying for monthly hosting & domain fees
Learn PHP, the programming language that WordPress is built upon
Understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as we build Custom Elementor Widgets which allow us to create unlimited website layouts and designs
Leverage the WordPress "Customizer" which allows us to edit our website visually
Learn how to easily launch your WordPress website on a live server
And much more!
Bootstrap is the most widely used design framework, supporting the development of modern & responsive HTML5 and CSS3 based websites, and WordPress powers the majority of modern websites.
Bootstrap significantly reduces development time by ensuring your website layouts are responsive and mobile friendly, while WordPress makes it very easy to manage website content.
The problem is that most people find it overwhelming to learn Bootstrap and WordPress on their own.
Brad Hussey is a Web Developer & Designer in Canada with more than 10 years of professional experience. With hundreds of thousands of students who have taken his courses, he makes learning complex concepts and skills easy by walking you through the entire design and building process step-by-step in an organized, easy to follow (and fun) manner!
In this WordPress Development course for beginners, you will transform from a Bootstrap or WordPress beginner to a highly valuable web designer and developer who is able to create beautiful, custom and responsive websites, themes and templates.
Whether you're a freelance designer, new web developer, employee for a company, code hobbyist, or looking for a new career — this course gives you an immensely valuable skill that will enable you to either:
Start a Profitable Side Hustle as a WordPress Developer
So you can save up for a vacation, help pay off your debt, or simply just to have bonus cash laying around.
Create a Full-Time Income
WordPress Developers have plenty of career options. Many web developers make a generous living creating custom WordPress themes and selling them on websites like ThemeForest. Freelance web designers and developers can also make a full-time living building sophisticated WordPress websites for clients.
Who Should Take This Course?
Graphic & Web Designers
Graphic designers are extremely talented, but ask them to code their designs and they'll freeze up! This leaves them with no other choice but to hire a web developer. Any professional graphic designers knows web developers can be expensive.
If you're a designer, learning to code your own WordPress websites can change your business entirely! Now, not only are you a great designer, but you're a skillful developer, too! This puts you in a position tomake an extra $1,000 – $5,000 per project.
Entrepreneurs have big dreams, and in many cases, shoestring budgets. In order to survive in the cut-throat world of the Startup company, it's a necessity to have a world-class website. However, world-class websites come with a large price tag.
If you can learn how to build a high-quality startup website by yourself, then you've just saved yourself a lot of cash, tens of thousands of dollars in many cases.
Employees of a company
Any company knows the education & training of their employees is key to a thriving team.
Depending on the type of company you work for, if you understand how to code, and can develop CMS driven websites, that gives you negotiating power for a better position, or a higher salary.
It's fun to learn challenging new skills. Code hobbyists can add dynamic websites to their arsenal of tools to play with — you can even sell WordPress themes and plugins for cash! The possibilities are truly endless.
People Looking for a New Career
Are you out of work? Looking for a more rewarding job? Desire a career that can allow you to work almost anywhere in the world? Becoming a Web Developer might be the answer for you.
Web developers are paid well, anywhere from $33,000 to more than $105,000 per year. They get to work at amazing companies that are changing the world, or they enjoy the ability to start their own companies, become location-independent and work from home, from coffee shops, in an airplane, on the beach, or wherever they want!
Final Project Features
Throughout this entire course, you work towards building an incredibly beautiful, 100% custom website using the Bootstrap framework. The coolest part? The Bootstrap website doesn't look anything like the Bootstrap websites you see all over the Internet.
The final project features:
Beautiful & Modern Design
You get to work with a modern, professional quality design & layout.
Quality HTML, CSS & JS
You'll learn how hand-craft a stunning website with valid, semantic and beautiful HTML, CSS & JS
Allow your clients to easily update their websites by converting your static websites to dynamic websites, using WordPress.
You can dramatically increase your efficiency, and supercharge your web development skills. And by doing so, you'll effectively be able to take on more projects, charge higher rates, even make more money as a freelance WordPress developer.
*A short note from Brad Hussey, your instructor, on why you should join the course*
Hey friends, Brad Hussey here!
I am over-the-moon excited to share my completely updated version of my popular Udemy Course, originally called "Bootstrap to WordPress"!
Over the years, I've received countless messages from my students mentioning how helpful, even life-changing my Udemy courses have been for them, and I am grateful to every single one of you! It's because of those messages that I wanted to completely revamp this course from the ground up, so that I can continue to help, serve and transform the careers of even more web developers in the years to come.
If you take this course, follow my lead, and take action — I guarantee you will not only love the course, but you'll see real results. You will have the skills & confidence to become a WordPress developer.
If you hate the course (which you won't) you have 30-days to get a 100% refund — no risk, no problem.
Stop wasting time, and come learn with me.
Enroll in the course today!
Who this course is for:
- Designers who want to learn how to build their own designs in WordPress
- Beginner coders & web developers who want to improve their skills and learn something new
- People who want to learn how to build custom WordPress themes
- This course is for those who are self-driven and take action! The skills you will learn in this course will allow you to create an income on the side, or build a full-time business creating custom WordPress websites for clients.
- Do you have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP? This course will supercharge those skills and turn them into incredibly valuable assets.
- This course is for those who want to start a web development business on the side, or full-time as a work-from-home freelancer.
- If you like the idea of creating an income on the side, learning to code custom WordPress websites with a framework like Bootstrap is a surefire way to get yourself some extra freelance gigs.
12 hours on-demand video
4 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV